6.3.09

MY HARD DISK.......

My hard disk broken !!!
Hard disk can buy again but the file inside thr are priceless... Got money also cant do anything.
If not mistaken i think got around 2000 of photo which includes
~ my university's memory(3 years photo)
~ my hometown's gathering picture.
~ my training period memory
~ Utem photos

If really unable to recover back my hard disk , i ... ...

The second thing is my training folder which include lots of information about contract, agreement, Conquas, and some site technology procedure which is owned by that company and i keep it without any permission from company's staff.

Summore , my LI report !!!
I have oredi plan to used that report to cover my practical for this coming practical weeks, thats why i wan to find a small company and work there without suffering myself.

Sienz tiao !!!

1 comments:

Lavin said...

Add oil dear..
Be tough ")


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors