16.3.09

Im here~

hey guys, soli 4 disappeared myself for so long....

yap im nw busying with my thesis cz i stil left alot dnt finish as i need 2 passup at 10/4 ne @.@

how? how? nw really 'gan jiong' le.... if i postpone d date 2 passup then my mark wil turun 1 gred ne:~( siao liao! siao liao!
i oso wana same as Lavin can go shopping, go have a nice meal bt i cnt.... hmmmm
bt nevermind i will work hard n try 2 finish it then after my final then i really bebas lo..... haha

oh my final is til 6may then wil direct bc 2 kb if my result of master application dnt out yet... after tat mayb goyang kaki for awhile lo hehe...

i gt some news 2 share v u guys bt dono is good o not, watever, its make me happy.... my big sis is having a baby n i wil hav 1 more nephew gua i think, hehe.... eerm bt u guys must b confuse rite bcz she nt marry yet, so tats y i say its dono is a good o bad news lo. my house wil bcome more 're nao' lo haha.

2 comments:

Lavin said...

All the best dear in your final exam and thesis..

My exam will be finish on 7may. Will back to kb after that.

See you then..

Muakss

Lavin said...

All the best dear in your final exam and thesis..

My exam will be finish on 7may. Will back to kb after that.

See you then..

Muakss


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors