18.3.09

SingalongSong

Hi guys, I went to Singk with my fren last week...
Sorry for the late updated picture.


The Drinks
( Honey Green Tea is nice.. I love it)
*grin*


OMG...Junk Food
(Don't worry, i really had it a bit bit only)



LOL...My picture


Again...


And Again..



OiChen
She is my first year ex-roommate.
She studies Pure Biology...Smart Student. Result above3.7 all the time...
She is from Kedah



XianTian
This is Chen's coursemate. We know each other as we always hang out together.
She is from Johor




Three of us...Chen,Lavin,Tian




Lavin and Tian..


Chen and Lavin
Do we look a like?
Too many people talked about us as sister.
I mean real sister-jie jie and mei mei..
Hm...But i still think i m more prettier....
*grin*




3 comments:

Jessie_loh said...

ooi, now economy melosot.....u go sing k more?
hahahha~~~kidding~~~ajok me mar~~~
but me r busy lo....hoho

Jessie_loh said...

ooi~~`economy merosot la....
u still go sing k?
ahahahh~~just kidding~~~
ajok me mar~~~ but me busy la....hahaha

Lavin said...

Wei.. I also 10years go sing one time only..
haha


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors