1.3.09

Hihi... long time didnt write blog le o....

Recently really very busy ... able to reply msg and not able to write any blog.
Last week i need to prepare for my 3 test continuously and after that 5 assignment in a row to complete it, really suffer that time~ my biological timing become ble ble liao... almost everyday wake up at 5 and do my assignment and study. 3 days ago lagi cham!!! 8 o'clock sleep d, and week up at 3am. Then continue complete my homework pulok!!! haha!!! :-)

Last2 week i went to johor bahru town central to watch 'you shen' until 2.30am. This is my 1st time went out of university in the midnight! And i hope got another time can let me to be crazy like that again.

I am really disappointed for my attitude on my test. In the previous 5 test, i have lost myself and become anxious and panic during the test, in the last 2 test i only get back the feel to sit for the test. Sien diao!!! Starting to be scared d now ...

Until now, i am very enjoy my utm life ...
at least my life is not so boring as before ...
and do not have much problem among my coursemate
The most important thing is LIFE SHOULD BE HAPPY, HAPPY AND HAPPY!!!

ADA HAPPY , ADA LIFE ;
NO HAPPY , NO LIFE

1 comments:

Lavin said...

OMG....finally someone updated the blog...
haha...


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors