29.1.10

Once again i am facing my future plan problem

Once again i am facing my future plan problem ...


I am now really pening with what am i going to do for my future,
Before that, i actually had decided to find a job after grad from utm,
but last week i suddenly saw an article inside a magazine which is related to undergrad student then i try to read it.

Then... my mind suddenly come out with an idea in which asking back myself ~ am i choosing the correct way for my future?! My future plan is that going smooth?!

So fan la...
I am really ble with my future again,
This is not my 1st time ble with it le,
i am still remember last time at hometown came out yamcha with lavin and keen, i am also so fan with it... but also came out with nothing...

This time, my parents asking me the same question again~ what is my plan after grad? I just trying to skip this question as i am totally not yet ready for the answer...

Today is 30th Jan 2010, i have already reach my final stage of my study life, am i ???

In this semester, i am only plan to enjoy my uni life since i may be dun have anymore chance to do it so...


----willeo---

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors