26.1.10

Accident 26/01/2010

Sad to tell u guys that yesterday nite i have face an accident...


The accident is happen inside my campus...

When i ride motorbike reach the t junction, i am gonna to turn left into the cengal road, i have put my signal light to show to the car and sommore he should give way for me because i am in the main road.

Then i am trying to have right turn but the driver seems like does not realise that i am there, he just turn right and then knock me down...

The 1st things came out in my mind is not asking myself got any injuries on my body or not, but i am sad in that moment because of my motor. My motor appearance is still fresh and new !!! NOW... scar everywhere

Yesterday nite my friend bring me to tabit and i am using herbal paste now.
Hope can cure my hand in a short time, but my hand is pain till cannot sleep well...
And this morning my hand seems like worst than yesterday condition.

Tomorrow i still have a test on the morning, i really dunno am i able to use my right hand to answer the question or not...

Chinese new year is coming, this time is my 2nd time accident before cny.
1st time accident is because of tyre puncture when my friend wanna send me to tmn uni by bike.
2nd time accident is this time liao lor...

I can feel that my parent is very distressed ...

And i am distress with my beloved DAP motorbike...


---Willeo---


4 comments:

Lavin said...

Know u involved in an accident from yr fb status....
How's everything now?
I would suggest you go bai bai lo...tiger year havent reach you already involved in accident twice.. it is definitely not a good sign...
Whether you believe or not, go temple pray a while..you not gonna loss anything..Fan tai Sui is like that already..Luckily you only injured your hand...
~Take good care of yrself ok.. :)

WiLLeo~W@lK3r said...

actually the 1st time is on my 2nd year 1st sem if not mistaken,my dad told me then i just realise i have accident during this kind of period also...
Now i think my pain is better than this morning le, still eating the medicine but tomorrow will finish it le.
Tomorrow morning got 1 test but now i have no mood to study at all...
Actually i am not feeling well(almost fever) since yesterday, need more rest but cannot sleep also...

Lavin said...

Hm...take good care of yrself...If feel not comfortable terus go see doctor...dun siao siao ok...uni got free doctor ma...just got for it..you have paid it in yuran already (not sure how's yr uni but my uni count it in yuran already)..so jus go for it lo..free checkup at least..

WiLLeo~W@lK3r said...

My right hand feel better liao if compare to yesterday, able to ride motor and open door le...


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors