13.7.09

Wendy Burger

Hi guys, How working life and how study life??
I have been very busy with my firm (named L'Raj Al-Fath & Co) since school open last week.
So many cases to read, so many cases on the way....
Keep me update your news ok..
.
.
.
Share something with you guys...
Still remember Wendy burger that ahN started to comment at Chia Seng's birthday pictures??
I went to tried it last Saturday at TimeSquare...
Hm...sorry for not taking any pictures of the food to post up...
I would only said that the burger is so so only. Not that yummy yummy. Is just like Md i guess. And the price is expensive or nearly the Md price.
I ordered a spicy chicken burger set with fries and drink which cost me RM10sth if not mistaken. Ordered one piece of chicken, 4pcs of nugget and drink (which come in a set) cost Rm6.99 (if not mistaken also). This set would be cheaper but the it is serve in quite a small portion if i am able to said. Besides that, they still have variety of salad and burger which prices is above Rm10....
You can have a try if you wan. But dun ever put so high expectation on it....

ok la...Gonna stop here. Blog again whenever i go makan at new place.


P/s: Check out my facebook for my firm ok...

5 comments:

WiLLeo~W@lK3r said...

Photo pls photo pls ... it's hard to imagine how big the burger are? i thought is yub yub homemade burger. Haha... really paiseh.

Lavin said...

paise la..no photo...
Is juz the size of Md mc chicken...imagine that...

Lavin said...

paise la..no photo...
Is juz the size of Md mc chicken...imagine that...

WiLLeo~W@lK3r said...

i just knew that this wendy burger also under BERJAYA GROUP ler... haha

Lavin said...

under Berjaya Group?
My fren told me Wendy burger very famous at US. Got one time forced to close cz of food poisoning


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors