4.6.09

Practical Life

Hi guys, sorry for not uploading our blog for quite a long time.
For those who have not have my news for sometimes..
Here i am...
I am currently having my practical at High Court KB.
It is my 3 weeks now and i still have 3 more weeks to go...
Basically, my life is bored.
830am to 430 pm doing nothing useful in court.
Sometimes i will be in the office helping the stuff, sometimes i will be hanging around in high court, session court and majistret court.
I get to met lawyers in KB definitely and KL sometimes ( coz some people pay for Kl lawyer to come for their case-maklumlah orang KB kaya benar)
Below are some pictures that i took with others practical students


Saya cadangkan perempuan yang berpakaian puntih merupakan antara yang tercantik dalam gambar ini.
Adakah anda setuju dengan saya?
LOL...i got the answer already..haha


Curious why i wear baju kurung?
Well....is thursday.
We were able to wear what we want instead of black and white everyday

In office, waiting for time to punch card...Haha
.
.
.
For more pictures, please check out my facebook...
You may leave a comment for me if you wan...
Bye....

2 comments:

WiLLeo~W@lK3r said...

practical life = no life

Boikot practical... it's wasting time !!!

Lavin said...

cannot....coz i still need to meet someone there...haha


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors