18.6.09

Dream Come True


Jelajah Malaysia Pencarian Bakat 2009
Believe it or not, I went to interview.
Yes I did and I managed to get the offer.
Pencarian Bakat including the scope of pembaca berita, pengacara program and wartawan.
In the first level, I've been given a text to report as a newspresenter. They are satisfied with my performance and here i am -stage two in first level as a reporter. In this stage, I've been given a task which there is a accident at the highway and i am on the scene. Guess what.. I done really well reported from the scene with my acting skills as like it really happened infront of me. And there i am- to the next level again.
Level two begin with an interview sessions with three judges which are RTM newspresenter, RTM host and a lady which i don't even know who is she ( She might be pegawai atasan RTM i guess). They thrown few hot questions such as 'why do you choose law',' why do you choose to become a newspresenter', 'what will you choose if you get an offer as a lawyer and as a newspresenter at the same time', 'It is worth to give up a job as a lawyer which you might earn well just for a 5mins news in the midnight' and dozens of question. I would said that i answer quite well. Besides that, They tested my knowledge with the question of 'Satu Malaysia' and 'Mat Rempit' issue. Last but not least, i had to read Bahasa and English texts again by looking at the camera.
Judges was impressed with my ability to speaks fluent Bahasa without kelantan slang...Haha..
In the end, I get the offer but it is too bad that i cannot accept as i need to go for a 3months training starting this August. Judges asked whether i have any idea which can kill two birds with one stone (meaning going for the training and still continue studying my law degree). I know sometime life won't go on like what we want it to be. I accept it as a couragement. Judges was right, I had all the things that a TV Personality needs, the only thing that i lack off is TIME...Nevermind Probably i will try it again when i want...Haha

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors